List products to your Wish store using Expandly.
1. Create or import your products into Expandly
You can do this on the Manage Products page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
2. Create a Wish Shipping Preset
You can do this in the Managing Shipping Presets section by clicking Products and Listings > Wish > Manage Shipping Templare, or, for more detailed instructions click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > Wish > List Products
2. Select your Wish account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, click the edit buttons to edit and select the Wish-required information:
- Listing template
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
1. Click Products and Listings > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information marked with a red asterisk
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next to list.
Now you've listed products to Wish, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.