List products to Amazon using Expandly.
If you're listing a product to Amazon, that isn't already on Amazon (i.e. it doesn't have an ASIN) you'll need to create an Amazon template first.
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu), Amazon and then click Manage Listing Template
2. Click Create Listing Template (top right) and complete the following tabs (for more detailed instructions, click here):
Category details - Enter required fields (template name, account, marketplace and Amazon category) and any optional fields you want to include
Item specification - Select category and product specifications (automatically populated for you to select) and then click Get Specification Details and complete the details
Shipping presets - Select your shipping preset from the drop-down menu, check/edit the populated Amazon BTG Category and BTG Node and select your shipping template and service
Optional Fields - Add custom fields and alter pre-existing produce fields under the Optional Fields tab by selecting a custom field from the drop-down menu
3. Click Save (top right)
Before listing products to Amazon via Expandly, you need to add a product ID (UPC or EAN) or ASIN which can be done:
Through the product
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then click Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list to Amazon and click the Edit icon
3. If this item is already sold on Amazon go to the Sale Channel tab and click the Amazon icon
In the ASIN field enter either the ASIN number or start typing to search for the product.
N.B. If you have the ASIN number, you do not need to create a listing template (above).
4. If this item is not already sold on Amazon go to the product details tab and enter in either the UPC or EAN
5. Once finished, click Save or Save And List Now
Via CSV (recommended when doing in bulk)
1. Go to the Manage Products page (click Products & Listings (left menu) and then click Manage Products)
2. Select the products you want to list to Amazon using the tick boxes and under Bulk Actions (top centre) click the Export Products icon
3.Select the format you want to export in (CSV or text) and select the CSV template you want to use - your file will begin downloading automatically
(Note: if you have not created a CSV template, only the Products CSV/Text default template will show - select this to begin the download). To see how to create a CSV/Text template, click here
4. Once downloaded:
For items already sold on Amazon - add the ASIN number in the appropriate cell
For items not already sold on Amazon - add the UPC or EAN number in the appropriate cell
Then save (in CSV format)
5. Back on the Manage Product Page, click Add Product (top right) and select Add via CSV or TXT
6. Drag and drop your spreadsheet into the Drop Zone, or manually select the file by clicking Choose File
Then click green Upload button and wait for confirmation that the upload was successful (this may take 10-15 minutes)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu), and under Amazon click List Products
2. On the List Products page, select your Amazon listing template from the drop-down menu (top left)
3. Find the product(s) you want to list either by scrolling or filtering and select them by ticking the boxes on the left
4. Click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
5. The products will now begin listing once checked by Amazon (this can take about 30 minutes) - you can view the status on the Amazon Manage Listings Status page (click Products and Listings (left menu), Amazon and then click Manage Listings Status)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel specific information, or click Copy Information from Master Product Details
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next
6. Choose the relevant templates for each sales channel, clicking List Now and Next Channel once completed
Now you've listed products to Amazon, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.