List products to Amazon using Expandly.
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > Amazon > List Products
2. Select your Amazon account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, add the ASIN number and click the green plus icon (you can also do this in bulk, detailed below)
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
You can add ASINs in bulk via the bulk editor or CSV:
1. Click Products & Listings > Manage Products
2. Select the products you want to edit and click Bulk Actions (top centre) > Export
3. Select the export format and CSV template - your file will begin downloading automatically
Note: if you have not created a CSV template, only the Products CSV/Text default template will show - select this to begin the download. To see how to create a CSV/Text template, click here
4. Once downloaded, edit the ASIN
5. On the Manage Product Page, click Add Product (top right) and select Add via CSV or TXT
6. Drag and drop your spreadsheet into the Drop Zone, or manually select the file by clicking Choose File > Upload (this may take 10-15 minutes)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information marked with a red asterisk
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next to list.
Now you've listed products to Amazon, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.