Create a CSV template to use in Expandly.
1. Click Configuration (left menu), Order Settings and then Template Designer
2. Here, you’ll find all of the templates in Expandly, including the CSV templates
1. Locate the CSV template you want to edit (e.g. Products CSV/Text) and click on the Copy icon (right)
2. Name your new CSV template in the pop-up box and click Submit
3. Locate the new CSV template and click the Edit icon (right)
4. Use the template designer to create your new CSV template - making use of the keywords on the right by clicking to insert. Once finished, click Update (top right)
Now you've created a picklist template in Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.