Print a cross-channel picklist directly from Expandly
Expandly comes with a template picklist already created. If you want to create your own (including a template that groups by customer name rather than item) check out the user guide here
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
2. Locate the sales orders you want to be added to the pick list using the filters (top left) and select them using the tickboxes on the right
1. Click Print (Top) and select Print list
2. Select the picklist template that you want to use click Print
3. Your picklist will open in a new screen for you to print
Now you've created a picklist template in Expandly, you might want to:
Print shipping labels in Expandly
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.