Amazon doesn't include order sales tax information when sending order details to Expandly (and eBay won't either if the order consists of more than one product) - but this isn't a problem; all you need to do is set up Expandly to automatically add the correct tax. If you didn't do this when setting up your eBay or Amazon channel in Expandly, follow these steps to add/amend later.
1. Click Configuration (left menu), Order Settings and then Manage Sales Taxes
2. Click Add New Tax (top right)
2. Complete the name, rate, tick if active and click Submit
*You want to add a 'product tax' and 'shipping tax'.
1. Select Configuration (left menu) and then Manage Sales Channels
2. Find your eBay or Amazon account and click the eye icon (right)
3. On the pop-up screen, click on the percentage icon (right)
4. Select your Product tax and Shipping tax and click to Submit to save
These tax rates will now automatically be applied to all orders from these sales channels in Expandly.
Now you've added tax rates to your eBay/Amazon orders, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us