Automatically send sales orders to Xero's draft, approved or paid sections.
Before you can automate the status of your sales orders in Xero, you need to integrate your Xero account with Expandly: 1. Click Configuration (left menu) and then Configure Xero
2. On the Configure Xero page, click Add New Connection (top right) to be redirected to Xero
3. Once redirected, login to your Xero account
4. On the next page, click Authorise to allow Expandly to connect with your Xero account
1. On the Configure Xero page (Configuration (left menu) > Configure Xero) head to the Map Sales Channels section (top)
2. Under "Status" select either Draft (invoices go into Xero's draft section for you approve in Xero), Approved (invoices go into Xero's approved section for you to send to 'Paid' in Xero) or Paid(invoices go straight into Xero's paid section)
3. Once finished, click Save Accounts
Now you've automated your orders' payment status for Xero, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.