Assign different sales channels, payment methods and currencies to different bank and sales accounts in Xero, using Expandly.
Before assigning different orders to different accounts in Xero, you need to integrate your Xero account with Expandly: 1. Click Configuration (left menu) and then Configure Xero
2. On the Configure Xero page, click Add New Connection (top right) to be redirected to Xero
3. Once redirected, login to your Xero account
4. On the next page, click Authorise to allow Expandly to connect with your Xero account.
1. On the Configure Xero page (Configuration (left menu) > Configure Xero) go to the Map Sales Channels section (top)
2. For each sales channel, select the default bank account and sales account in Xero by clicking "select account"
3. To assign different payment methods and currencies to different bank accounts in Xero, click the edit icon under the bank account section
4. On the pop-up screen, select the appropriate payment method, currency and Xero bank account and then click Save
5. Once finished, click Save Accounts (top right).
Now you've assigned different orders to difference accounts in Xero, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.