Set up and map Xero's tracking categories with Expandly, to automatically assign orders to the correct category and sub-category (useful for bulk applying international sales tax in Xero.
Before you add Xero's tracking categories to Expandly, you need to integrate your Xero account with Expandly: 1. Click Configuration (left menu) and then Configure Xero
2. On the Configure Xero page, click Add New Connection (top right) to be redirected to Xero
3. Once redirected, login to your Xero account
4. On the next page, click Authorise to allow Expandly to connect with your Xero account
If you have not already done so, you will need to add tracking categories to Xero:
1. Log into your Xero account and under the Accounting tab, click Advanced
2. Under Advanced Settings click Tracking categories
3. On the tracking categories page, click Add Tracking Category and give your tracking category a name and sub-categories.
4. Once finished, click Save.
1. Back on Expandly, head to the Configure Xero page (Configuration (left menu) > Configure Xero) and scroll down to the tracking categories section (bottom right)
2. Click Refresh categories to import your Xero categories, and then select the Expandly field to map to
3. Once finished, click Save categories to finish
Now you've added your Xero tracking categories to Xero, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.