In this guide, we will explain how to list to Amazon, using Expandly.
Before you start
Before listing products to Amazon, you must have:
Added your Amazon account to Expandly
Obtained ASINS for your products
Created or imported your products into Expandly
Things to Note
- To list to Amazon via Expandly, you will require ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Number). If your products do not have ASINs, you will be required to list on Amazon directly and will not be able to use Expandly to list to this channel.
Listing products to Amazon
If you are hoping to push many products to Amazon simultaneously, please follow this process
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) > Amazon > List Products
2. On your Amazon List Products page select the Amazon account you wish to list to from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the products available to list.
3. Find and select the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top.
4. If you haven't done so already, add and save () ASIN details to the product(s) selected:
5. Click Bulk Actions (top right) and List Now or Schedule Later:
6. The product(s) selected will then be in a queue to be listed to Amazon. Status progress can be view on your Amazon> Listing Status page if required.
Listing products to Wish and other sales channels
If you are hoping to push one product to many sales channels simultaneously, please follow this process
1. Click Products and Listings(left menu) > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channel tab, edit the sales-channel required information for all channels/accounts you are wishing to push the product to. For Amazon you will be required to:
- Add a product ASIN
4. Click Save > Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the channels/accounts you wish to list the product to
7. The product selected will then be in a queue to be listed to all channel you selected. Status progress of these listings can be viewed via your channel Listing Status paged if required.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.