In this guide we will show you how to create reports within your Expandly account.
1. Click Reporting (left menu) and then Manage Reports:
2. On your Reports page, click (top right)
3. On your Create Reports page, select the Report Type - Orders, Inventory or Customers - from the drop down (top left) and then add the Report Name (top right):
4. Once the Report Type has been selected, available fields to add to the report will be shown within the Fields section (left hand side). Click on the field to open up available keywords to add to your report:
5. Drag and drop the keywords from the field section to add;
Formulas can be created on Expandly for numeric tags such as Selling Price, or Total Quantity. You can drag these keywords to the Formulas section to allow you to create formulas within Expandly. An example of a formula you could create would be Selling Price - (minus) Cost Price, which will then show your profit:
6. Click (top right). Your report will then be saved and ready to run.
Need more help?
If you need more help, no problem. Contact us and we'll be happy to talk you through the steps.