In this guide, we will show you how to integrate your Expandly account directly with Royal Mail to generate shipping labels.
Before you start
You will require a Royal Mail OBA account to be able to integrate with Expandly and will require access to your Posting Location Number, Royal Mail OBA Number & OBA registered email address. Access to these details, if not known, can be obtained from your OBA account.
Adding Royal Mail to Expandly
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Shipping:
2. On your Manage Shipping Service page, click (top right).
3. On the Add Shipping Service page, within the Direct Integration section, click on the Royal Mail logo:
4. On the Adding Shipping Service - Royal Mail Integration page, complete your Company & Personal Details as they appear on your Royal Mail account:
5. Within the Your Royal Mail Account configuration section, select all of the services that are enabled on your Royal Mail account:
6. Once finished, click
7. Once you have saved the details, Expandly will receive notification of this and will contact Royal Mail to confirm your details and activate the connection. It can take 3-5 working days for Royal Mail to complete this and you will receive email notification once you are ready to ship.
Need more help?
If you need any additional help, no problem. Contact us and we'll talk you through the steps.