In this guide, we will show you how to set up an order rule, which will help automate generating your Royal Mail shipping labels, which can then be printed in bulk.
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Order Rules:
2. On the Order Rules page, click (top right).
3. On the Add Order Rule page, within the Rule details section, give your rule an identifiable name:
4. Within the Criteria section, select the option, operator and value by clicking in the relevant boxes:
To add more than one criteria to the rule, click
5. Within the Actions section, select the action you want Expandly to take when the above criteria is met by clicking in the relevant boxes:
6. Once finished, click (top right).
How do the Order Rules work in practise?
1. An order comes into Expandly from your sales channel(s)
2. Your orders rules are applied in sequential order until the sales order meets one of the criteria
3. The action is triggered
Some actions will happen straight away, for example, updating the order status. Other actions will happen when you run the appropriate action, for example, generating labels.
Need more help?
If you require any help, please get in touch and we'll talk you through the steps.