In this guide, we will show you how to connect your DPD Local account to Expandly, which will allow you to generate and print shipping labels via Expandly, for this carrier.
Connecting DPD Local to Expandly
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Shipping:
2. On your Manage Shipping Services page, click (top right)
3. On your Add Shipping Carrier page, within the Direct Integration section, click on the DPD Local Logo:
4. On your DPD Local Integration page, fill in all the mandatory information that is required within the Company Details section:
5. On your DPD Local Integration page, within the Your DPD Local Account Details section, add the following details:
Account Identifier - this is what you want the account to be known as within Expandly and is useful to differentiate accounts, should you have multiple to connect
Username - this is the username you use to log in to your DPD Local Account
Password - this is the password you use to log in to your DPD Local Account
DPD Local Account Number - in order to obtain this, please log in to your DPD Local Account and follow the below instructions:
- Go to
- On the My Account Details page, you will find your account number at the top left hand side of the page:
6. Once all required information has been added to both the Billing Details and Your DPD Local Account Details sections, click , which will sync your DPD Local services back to Expandly. You can also select services manually, using the tick boxes available within the Your DPD Local Account Configuration section:
6. Once all required services have been synced/selected, click (top right).
7. Once successfully added, you will be returned to the Manage Shipping Services page, where you will see DPD Local has been connected to Expandly, and is available for you to start generating and printing shipping labels.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, or would like more information on our DPD Local integration, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Multi-Channel eCommerce Software | Expandly