In this guide, we will show you how to create an eBay HTML template/layout, to use for your eBay listings.
Creating a HTML template
1. Click on Products & Listings (left menu)>eBay and then click Html Layout:
2. Click (top right)
3. On the Ebay HTML Layout page, give the HTML layout a name:
4. Complete the HTML layout by using the buttons at the top, using the template designer features on the left (by clicking the keywords to insert) or by clicking the source button to write directly in code:
5. Preview your design by clicking and finish your design by clicking
6. Once complete, your HTML layout (s) will be available to apply to your products, when completing eBay required information, that is needed to list:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us and we will be happy to help.