In this guide, we will show you how to refresh your Etsy token on Expandly
Removing Etsy as a sale channel from Expandly
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Sales Channels:
2. On the Sales Channels page, you can see an overview of your sales channels/accounts:
3. Find the Etsy sales channel/account that you wish to remove from Expandly - Press the delete icon (within the Remove column) to remove the channel/account from Expandly.
Re-adding Etsy to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the Etsy logo
3. Click and then click again to be taken to the Etsy sign in page
Authorising Expandly in Etsy
1. Sign into your Etsy account to be taken to the Authorise and Application screen
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to authorise Expandly to connect to your Etsy account
Confirming your Etsy account on Expandly
1. Once you are returned to Expandly, you will be required to confirm the following:
Shop Name - this need to be entered exactly as it appears on your Etsy account
Merge Setting - this will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from Etsy
3. Congratulations! Your Etsy account is now connected to Expandly
Please Note: Once the Etsy token has been refreshed, you may with to carry out a manual import of sales orders, to bring any missing sales orders during the period that the token was revoked. Please see Support Guide below which will explain how you can do this on Expandly:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.