In this guide, we will show you how to connect your OnBuy account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your eBay products, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Although possible to create variation products on OnBuy, their api does not support the import of variation products. As a result, these will instead import as single products in to Expandly and you can then manually merge products or link quantities to manage this:
Merging and Linking Products & Quantities – Expandly: Help & Support
Adding OnBuy to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the OnBuy logo
3. Click and confirm:
Account name - the name you'll use to identify this account in Expandly (if you have multiple OnBuy accounts to add to Expandly, we would recommend making the Account Names unique, so you can easily differentiate between the accounts within the platform)
Merge Setting - This will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from OnBuy
4. Click and then
Connecting Expandly and OnBuy
1. Sign into your OnBuy Seller Control Panel to be taken to the OnBuy API page
2. Within the Connection Details section, make a note of the Live Consumer Key and Live Secret Key:
3. Return to Expandly and enter the Live Consumer Key and Live Secret Key into the relevant fields. Once added, click :
4. Congratulations! Your OnBuy account is now connected to Expandly
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us and we'll be happy to talk you through the steps.
Multi-Channel eCommerce Software | Expandly