In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Amazon Buy Shipping to Expandly, which will allow you to generate and print shipping labels via Expandly, for this carrier.
Before you start
Before you can connect Amazon Buy Shipping to Expandly, you must have firstly connecting the Amazon seller account to the platform. Please see Support Guide below, which will explain how to do this:
Connecting Amazon Buy Shipping to Expandly
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Shipping:
2. On your Manage Shipping Services page, click (top right)
3. On your Add Shipping Carrier page, within the Direct Integration section, click on the Amazon Buy Shipping logo:
4. On your Amazon Buy Shipping Integration page, fill in all the mandatory information that is required within the Company Details section:
5. On your Amazon Buy Shipping Integration page, within the Your Amazon Buy Shipping Account Details section, add the following details:
Account Identifier - this is what you want the account to be known as within Expandly and is useful to differentiate accounts, should you have multiple to connect:
6. Once all required information has been added to both the Company Details & Amazon Buy Shipping Account Details, within the Terms and Conditions section, click on the link to be taken to your Amazon account, to agree to the Amazon terms:
Please Note: You must have Amazon Buy Shipping enabled on your Amazon account in order to accept to the terms and successfully connect this carrier on Expandly. You can check that this is the case by clicking on the Amazon account link, within the Terms and Conditions section and if required, from here you will be able to enable Amazon Buy Shipping and select the carriers/services you wish to use.
7. Click (top right)
8. Once successfully added, you will be returned to the Manage Shipping Services page, where you will see Amazon Buy Shipping has been successfully connected to Expandly, and is available for you to start generating and printing shipping labels.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, or would like more information on our Amazon Buy Shipping integration, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist you.