When you add an Amazon account to Expandly, there may be occasions when you will be required to refresh the token, to allow Expandly to continuing accessing the account and its data.
Refreshing your Amazon Token
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. On the Sales Channel page, click the Refresh Token icon (within the edit column) for the account(s) you wish to refresh the token on:
3. This will then redirect you to Amazon where you will be asked to sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account:
4. Once logged in to Amazon, select the applicable Merchant & Marketplace and then click :
5. On the Authorise Expandly page, agree to Expandly accessing your date by click the tick box and once done, click
6. Once redirected back to Expandly, after allowing us the required access to your Selling Partner Account and related data, you will receive notification that this has been updated successfully:
7. Congratulations! Your Amazon Token has now been refreshed.
Any orders received on Amazon during the period that the token was expired will not be automatically imported to Expandly once the token has been refreshed. To bring in any missing orders, and sync inventory, you will be required to carry out a manual import of sales orders on your account:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.