In this guide, we will show you how to refresh your Shopify token on Expandly
Refreshing your Shopify Token
1. Log in to your Shopify account. Click Settings and then go to your Apps and Sales Channels page:
2.On the Apps and Sales Channels page, find Expandly and click
3. On the pop-up, click to uninstall:
4. Once Expandly has been uninstalled as an app from Shopify, log in/return to your Expandly account. Click Settings (left navigation pane) and then click Sales Channels:
5. On your Sales Channels page, find the Shopify sales channel/account and click the refresh icon within the Edit column
6.Sign in to your Shopify account and on the Install page, click (top right):
7. Once this has been done, you will then be redirected to Expandly, where you can check, confirm and save your Order Status Mapping and carry out a listing import, should you have any new products listed, that need to be brought into your Expandly account (if you don't have any new listings to import, that's fine - Just close this pop up down):
Please Note: Once the Shopify token has been refreshed, you may with to carry out a manual import of sales orders, to bring any missing sales orders during the period that the token was revoked. Please see Support Guide below which will explain how you can do this on Expandly:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.