In this guide we will show you how to send multi-channel orders to FBA, using Expandly.
Before you start
You will need to ensure that you are set up to send multi-channel orders to FBA on Amazon - you can read more about this here:
On Expandly, when adding Amazon as a sales channel, you will need to ensure that if you are registered for fulfilment by Amazon, that you have ticked this field on Expandly. You can read more about how to add Amazon to your Expandly account in the below guide:
Alternatively, if you have already added Amazon to Expandly, you can tick this box at a later date via your Settings>Sales Channel page:
Sending multi-channel orders to FBA
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then click Manage Sales Orders:
2. Locate the sales order(s) you wish to send to FBA by using the filters (top left) and use the tick boxes on the left to select:
3. Click (top) and select Send Orders To Amazon FBA:
4. On the Send Orders To Amazon FBA pop-up, complete the following information using the drop-downs:
Amazon Warehouse Country
5. Once all information has been added, click to send to Amazon FBA.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us and we'll be happy to help.